Thursday, October 11, 2007

Trip To Muar

Finally i had just finish my final.Thank god.Thought that this sunday i will be having competition but @#$%^&^^%$$#...Change to december.Damn,i had 5 days in melacca.What can i do??I wana go back home...I don't wana stay in this place weih.This is the 1st day of holiday,Woke up and watch my movies.Had my dinner,well nothing to do actually.Most of my friend went back as their final finish on the 6th,some finishing 4th..SIGH...........Luckily still left few fellow in melacca.hahha.So tonights plan was





R : "What's the plan tonight
B : "No idea wo.Wana go famosa for bumper car??RM 3 only weih"
R : "SIAO arh!!!"
B : "CRAP!!!Then you plan lo"
R : "Had you been to MUAR??"
B : "Nope,Why???"
R : "Let'z go"
B : "Ya allah.......kia la kia la"



Above is the damn plan.2 fellow don't even knot the way to muar and just seek the help from friend by telling the way to muar.It's like 2 monkey running to another ZOO and does not know where the location of the new Zoo...So we make our day in muar.Well actually is make our night in muar..Muar is not bad actually,just that there is nothing much in that town and is kinda peaceful over there..They is a guy rap about his hometown in muar and it don't sound fun for me as i visit muar..akakakaka...But is a nice place to relax when you are those who prefer a quiet place for vacation.1 week of holiday is enough,Don't every stay too long.Akakakaka...
WELL THIS PIC JUST FOR FUN WHILE WAITING FOR THE TRAFFIC LIGHT

MUAR HERE I COME

FINALLY......

HAIHZ..APA PUN TADAK LA...CHA DOU

THIS IS THE ONLY BUILDING I CAN SNAP IN MUAR.OTHER THAN THAT..HAIHZ

Basically my journey ends....I better get to bed now cause is so damn tiring weih after this trip... ( SO CALLED TRIP )....Akakakaka..nitezzz....

No comments: