Friday, October 5, 2007

Madness

Below is a story about a girl being cheat by a guy.Not sure if it is a true story...Depends on how other people thought about this guy.perhaps is revenge time.hahha.But not me la weih..Is a forward message BTW.What working in what KUDIS salon...SIGH...


From: sin_shyen@hotmail.comSubject:
FW: OMG!! Beware of this guy *see pic* (he is wrking in BUGIS SALON)]





THIS IS THE GUY SHE'S TALKING ABOUT




>Dear All,

>This is my TRUE and REAL LIFE STORY , happened near end of 2006, I am

>under age old girl who stilll sitting for my SPM, I was cheated my virgin

>to a men named DARREN FANG KIN CHONG ... I were introduced to this guy

>thru internet, After some chit-chat (Messenger and phone calls), This guy

>He is a very sweet talker. As my age, I really believe what he said to me

>like how much he loved me and his promises to me.

>So, I decided to meet up.

>Our 1st date is at Christmas 2006. My mum not allow me go out till late

>night so we decided not celebrate at sin.

>After a dinner and movie, he say bring me to clubbing at one of the pub .

>In the club he is introduce some of his friends to me (Named Jason, Alex >and Mike) and he is offering me to take a lot of alcoholic drinks and he

>tell me that he will take care of me. That night everybody was drunk till

>very high and I suspect they have drop something in my drink.. because

>after the next day I like not very sure was happening after the clubbing

>session and I feel that my private part very pain and rashes and I lost my

>virgin! In the motel, I found he sleep beside me, and he told me that he

>will take responsibility and after I graduate he will marry me.

>After that night he like totally disappear for 2 weeks.. finally he called >me and ask me out. He is giving the explanation like his is rushing his

>fashion job so that he don't have time to meet me. This time he offer me to

sex with him in the car and blow job to him. I feel very weird! But I think

>that if you love someone you have too right?

>After someday I feel that they way he treat me is totally different than >before I give my everything to him. Sometimes he totally don't care my

>feeling that I listened he sweet talk to other girls. He said is client..

>but I don't think so..

>Do you boyfriend or husband simply tell girl that ' I so miss you dear, You

>are my sweetheart, please give me a chance to take care of you or since the

>1st day saw you I am very sure that god create you for me' I was very not

>in a good mood hearing or saw his sms. I found my private part like become

>very worst, Itchy and Redness.Everytime after sex when he lay beside me I

>will check his sms. One day, I found that a video clip on his phone that

>was shooting me was raped by the 3 of his friends when the 1st night. This

>is not a kinda fun! I almost become crazy when I saw that video clip I am

>very worried that when someday the video clip will sent out to other

>peoples¡Â­.

>I don't dare to go out, don't dare to meet people coz I feel shy and

>regret.

>Today I go to take my body check-up report. The report shows that I been

>suspected AIDS! >Doctor advised me to do they other check up to re-confirm.

>I really no such energytic to check again. I don't dare to make a police

>report because I don't know how to face my parent and classmate. But I

>decided to spread this email out to share my REAL Story to you before I leave

>this world. This guy has DARKEN my future and my shinny day. I found myself

>is DIRTY!

>Attached is his picture which I got. **If U See this PLAYBOY or LOVER

>CHEATER, Please wake up your mind and don't believe to what he CHEAT you

>with his sweet talk.

>** Please help forward this mail to your colleague, sisters & everyone u

>love!

>if you know this guy or currently he is your net friend PLEASE becareful,

>girls please protect yourself and not follow my ending!

>SO that there will be no next victims like me.

>Thank you very much! >

1 comment:

lala said...

stupid, ugrly 69, go to hell!!!