Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Recharge Revelation

Jom pergi rave weih...That's what my friend been telling me few months back.So here it goes.Since i got 4 free ticket,why not???Hahahaha....We kinda start our journey around 2++ to kl to meet our friend with putih aka vincent.Hell it is a long journey + sleepy..So on the way to fetch ha kai aka sean..Celaka,kena road block..Rasuah some more cause never stick the P sticker on my car..Damn police.But they are wearing SAYA ANTI RASUAH..What happen when we add an n infront of anti????"SAYA NANTI RASUAH"...Damn it.Waste my money.Thanks to ha kai i kena road block..Hahha..Nothing special happen in kl so move on to rave..hmhm...Reach there around 12 and 1st time in history that A'FAMOSA RESORT is having heavy traffic.Hahaha...Went to collect ticket at the ticketing counter.At 1st it was kinda cool with diferrent races of human being.Never actually enter the arena.Thought that is a dry area.So the whole group of us around 30 fellow wnter with long pants and shoe..semangat wert..But KNNCCB..Chee pek mud spoil my mood + full with animal SHIT....end up wearing short pant and bare foot...AKAKAKAK...cool weih...Before that..That is not the only thing that surprise me..Look at the pic below>>>>>>









THOUGHT OF HAVING SOME WATER TO DRINK BUT.......

SEE THOSE PEOPLE AND WE HAVE TO Q-UP TOGETHER

DAMN...HALF AN HOUR LATER JUST REACH THE MAIN ENTRANCE

I MADE IT INSIDE..HUHUHU...

ONLY PLACE THAT CAN LEPAK...BECAUSE=====AIR-CON WERT..

LOOK AT THE MUD....CHEE PEK

NOW LOOK AT MY SHOE....

ME AND BADUT aka JEVEN

MEMBER OF GENERATRIX.PART OF IT ONLY..HEHHE

ME AND GOU LOU aka EUGENE

So my day end of those activities.Above is the way badut sleep..Akakakaka..Damn funny weih...What a wonderful day with all my friends.....Due to some other pic i'm now waiting for ha kai to send to me...Edit here and there la...PRO pula...tui.....Akakakaka

No comments: