Monday, October 8, 2007

Fats


The same thing happen to me again that is i can't sleep.Akakakaka..Since i can't sleep..So here is a story about myself and is about>>>>FATS....Fat's the worst nightmare for me.Since i'm in primary school.Fat is not an main issue for me.You guys know wert..Primary..But when i step in secondary.Everyone is calling me "FATTY" include my bro,friends,and even those who lived beside me.CRAP...I've some fat problem during that time and i try to solve it.It was like damn..My size is getting bigger and bigger..So what i can do now is on diet.But it will never works..One word for it>>>SUFFERING..Being a fat guy for years make me fedup..Walk for few steps>>>SWEAT...can't run,can't jump,being lazy all the time,eat all the time and sleep all the time..hahha...So i take up my 1st step to stop it....jeng jeng jeng..........
I USED TO BE THIS SIZE

THIS ARE THE PANTS I HAVE TO WEAR..#$%^#$%*

AND THIS ARE THE WORD PEOPLS KEEP CALLING ME..knnccb

AND NOW THE NEW ME..HAHA.KINDA BLUR.NO SKILL

DUE TO BEER.I DO HAVE BEER BELLY

I don't ever want this "FATS" happen to me twice..akakakaka....I can't sleep...HeeeeeeLp...........

2 comments:

kar lai@jolene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kar lai@jolene said...

u used to b that size?? r u sure?? that fat wo??
wow..u reli geng then..can cut down ur size so much..respect le..
but guys alwz easy to slim down de..
as long as they exercise den can d de..so unfair..wuhuhu...