Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MMUIAN

I just read some emails since i'm in ipoh.Well nothing to do and spend time reading MAILS....Lame...I saw an email that posted by mmuian.Saying that there is a lecturer in fosee asking student for money if they wana pass their subject..I was wondering izzit real or just to get the lecturer they hate.So mmuian.Try to find out who is that lecturer..Hahha,because i was dying to meet this kind of lecturer weih....AKAKAKAKA...


DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T LET US LOOK AT THE NUMBER.LAMER.

Today morning 8.34am, while I was still sleeping suddenlly my phone rang a called from No. 06-25235** by Mr.S***s** The ConversationMr.S***s** : Are you Y*** H**.Me : yes I am.Mr. S***s** : Mr S***s** here, you just wake up from sleeping?Me : yes sir.Mr.S***s** : How was your english exam, is it ok?Me : Not very confident.Mr.S***s** : When is your last paper? what subject?Me : Wednesday, Physic.Mr.S***s** : I need to meet you up at 9.00am, can you make it?Me : what's time now?Mr.S***s** : 8.40amMe : OK SirMr.S***s** : Nevermind change to 9.30pmMe : OK Sir no problem.Then I wake up quickly to wash my face and brush my teeth. 9.20am I was waiting Mr.S***s** outside his room ACR 30*4, on that time he was not inside his room. I wait until 9.28am Mr.S***s** is come, when he open his room he saw his roommate is there then he tell me there is exam answer sheet at his table and Im not allow to enter. (during he told me, he make a signal say his roommate is there). Then he decide to change venue to ch*ms*y lab, only both of us inside ch*ms*y lab.Conversation Inside Ch*ms*y labMr. S***s** : your english result really terrible, you will fail your final, now your answer sheets at another lecturer's room, they will check your paper by today and key in your marks tomorrow. I can help you to make you pass, I will ask some people to take out the answer sheet, after that I will give you a new answer sheet and answer you copy down all the answer. You find a place for both of us only to meet up again. But I need some money to pay for the person who help you. How much you can pay for it?Me : I dont know the price. How much I need to pay??Mr.S***s** : Need about thousand. If you take supplementary at second week, it already late for you to continue English 2 because 2nd semester is short semester only 8 weeks. But if you retake english 1 again it is very toublesome because you will join International Student they don't like to study and bad attitude that might affect your study.Me : I don't have that much money. Mr.S***s** : How much do you have now.Me: I only have RM100++ in my account, my father not going to bank in money for me again because I will back on Wednesday, this amout of money enough for me to use in this few days.Mr.S***s** : You give me your cellphone I sell it to get money. (Nokia N95)Me : ... (quiet)Mr.S***s** : You go back consider 1st, I will call you again.Me : OK...But he din't call me again...I'm not going to pay him even 1sen.I choose to retake or take supplementary paper.My International friend told me, Mr.S***s** charge RM250 per hour for extra lesson. Mr.Thum*** my physic lecturer gave us alot of free extra classes he never charge us even 1 ringgit, be worth I evaluate Mr.Thum*** Rate 5.First time I meet this case in my life, unbelievable a lecturer can do this such of thing on his student. Really shame on him. Wasted I evaluate him Rate 4.Ch*ms*y lab have CCTV, if anyone can get the video around 9.35am to 9.50am 8/10/2007 that will be evidence. But just can prove we met, because the CCTV does not record our conversation.All MMU students, you all are very welcome to give comments about this case.

No comments: