Monday, March 31, 2008

Family Outing

Alright alright,Went back to my hometown last week and having a fun family outing due to my cousin's wedding on saturday.Once in a full moon having this type of family outing sial.Hahha.With sis 2 children wei and also mei.Well hang together,talk together,jokes around and best part are not around in ipoh.Of course having a great time with the sim family that is my mom's side of the family.
A GREAT EVENING WITH MY LOVELY FAMILY
WEI IS HAVING HIS TOY FROM HIS UNCLE AND NOT ME.HAHHA
THIS IS THE UNCLE I'M TALKING ABOUT

THE SIM'S FAMILY

Well well this is another post,while inside the car going to the island.My bro started to discuss his deal with me..

LOOKS NORMAL RIGHT

BUT DAMN I'M BALD...DAMN DAMN DAMN..

So it happen.When i get back to my uni everybody start asking me a very big question..."are you feeling stress lately"??No no no....but>>>>

BUT IN RETURN,A NEW WATCH..COOL SIAL

I love my family...

No comments: