Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm Boring




I'M BORING...................ARH !!!!!!!!!








Well well well.After quite some times that i post a new topic for my blog.Busy with assignment and hell yea>>>>>>>EXAM + QUIZES....KNNCCB..Kinda busy lately with all those stuff..Everyday just keep on reading reading and reading until i found out that it is kinda BORING sial.Haihz..What to do weih.Alot of thing need to memorize.This sem i harldy go out for lepak.Don't even know what is the reason,everyday same routine i guess..To be honest i found out is kinda boring this sem + is a long sem sial + i saw my bro's blog chilling in jakarta weih + i'm having class from monday to friday..OMG OMG...I wonder when i get the chance to travel with my family.MMU=macam macam untukmu.[MANA PUN TAK BOLEH PERGI] cause of ti's 3 weeks holiday..SIENZ SIENZ SIENZ + tired sial...So as what others do is to ask for god's help and guess what>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
HAIHZ...






ASSIGNMENT = DO IT ALONE



AND LASTLY EXAM =REFER TO THE PIC ABOVE.HAHA

.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



No comments: