Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Week

After quite some time i never update my blog.Lolz.Having a busy week



1st)CHARITY BAZAAR

2nd)VISIT NEPHEW
3rd)JONKER WALK


So so so meeting everynight.KNNCCB.As this event is all about debate and is in chinese and related to the world (kononnya).As the director of charity bazaar,it's not a good bazaar because i don't even give a damn on this kind of thing still we earn kinda lot.


Because of event>>>>


"People run here and there"
bogiee>I lepak here lepak there


"go settle this go settle that"
bogiee>man man settle la..chill la..hahha


"wake up early for event"
bogiee>sleep only la.don't care about the event


"plug knot pakai la this la that la"
bogiee>you sendiri pergi settle




So i complete my event..hahha








CLEANIN CLEANIN AND IS NOT ME




SETTING UP SETTING UP AND U CAN'T FIND ME



CLOWN HERE CLOWN HERE YET U CAN'T C ME



AS FOR THIS ICE CREAM.I M HERE





FREE DRINKS====BOGIEE IS HERE


2nd)visit nephew.That poor little fellow enter pantai hospital and as for this uncle that is me..of course pay a visit to him...

POOR FELLOW

FINALLY BUY HIM A TRUCK

STILL CAN'T SMILE

So i complete my task..Hahaha..Now heading to the 3rd event.Basically i had nothing to do on that day so my duty is to>>>>


1st) Help


2nd)Watch


3rd)Makan


4th)Clean up











AS FOR ME I'M ONE OF THE VIP (KONONNYA)




NOW I REALISE MY HAND ARE HUGE BALLZ.HAHHA


Every thing settle within a week and my family is coming and i'm having final in another 14 days....is time to STUDY STUDY STUDY....

No comments: