Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Chinese new year is coming right after tomorrow..As i still in melaka..God damn it..So let me kindly talk about new year { Sound like expert sial }.Alright alright,back to the topic,This year...hmmm,let me think 1st,is the year of rat..I guess you guys will wana read it on your own.








So me and my friend kinda hanging out around melaka before chinese new year...Well the best chilling place in town..Well is kinda secret..Akakakaka....Group photo before new year...

STARTING FROM LEFT,EUGENE,KENT,EVONNE,ELAIN

ME,VIVEK,SZE,ZENO

New year is the best year to eat cause is FOC weih and the best personal stuff i LOVE the most are $$$$$$$

FOOD !!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT...$$$$$$$$

Well i'm going back tonight weih...Chill everybody and lastly my message for all..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL>>>>>>>FROM BOGIEE_88

No comments: