Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY


New year New year...But only 4 days.Well i mean holiday for 4 days.What to do..MMU>>macam macam untukmu..Haihz..Sad case sial...So the plan is to grab all the money that i can and....




GAMBLE LA OF COURSE



As day pass,suddenly lion dance and i was like "for years my grandma's house never had any lion dance show weih"..


So we are done in penang and heading to my own sweet home,just my family gathering cause it's getting more people each year..





SMALL FAMILY GATHERING

So the next morning my house pula lion dance..Damn shiok sial...




Lion dance is over..Forgt to tell you guys to have a close look at my niece>>>>

LOOK AT THIS


AND NOW LOOK AT MY NIECE..ABIT SAME RIGHT

AND FINALLY A HAPPY FAMILY

So back to mmu again..Haiz..For sure i'm having my reunion dinner with my friend as we talk about it before chinese new year...Elain are the one to blame,LAMBAT BALIK...Hahahha..joking only joking only..chilll ya..hehhe...

ONE THE ROAD WHEN HEAD TO MELAKA.DAMN JAM SIAL

MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN

FIRST DISH OF THE NIGHT>>SHARK FIN>>THANKS TO ELAIN

SUDAH SAMPAI SUDAH SAMPAI

BUT TAK BOLEH MAKAN

LOOK AT MINE

Above the pic is due to some reason weih..Akakakakaka...But we just misses some other friend because they are busy with their stuff..Nvm we will eat some other times..

No comments: