Saturday, July 21, 2007

JULY 21TH

Today having a great day with my family..haha..makan pun tak tau nak makan apa cause of my sister la weih....go jongker thought wana eat the restaurant but is was like WHAT???We have to book table only we can go inside and eat...oh...Our stomach is struggling..Finally last decision,BERT'S ( Because my mom sick d so have to find a place and sit down + HUNGRY )...It was a nice place when you are dating with a girl....


HE IS CUTE WITH HIS THING ON TOP ON HIS HEAD.....


SAW MY MOM???WANA PENGSAN LIKE THAT D...


So we head to jongker wit my bro and ah soh...My parents of course go bek famosa and get some rest la...haha..Finally me and my brother can go for a walk.We were like pilih baju,beli la baju...ahahaha...

THIS IS THE SHIRT HE JUST BOUGHT...WALAU...

So the next stop is hanging out wit kiat + a person that accompany me in sms la...Wow,sampan again....Chit chat and something like that la..Nothin to do then i get back home and it was like FUCK THE FUCKER WITH THE STUPID BLOG and bla bla bla.....Waliao..next room only wert..Must type in msn weih..What kind of human being you are???

PROVEN THAT YOU GOT NO>>>>>>>

AHAHAHAHA....Don't give a fuck to you too.Thought wana give you money next week geh...But FUCK YOU LA...I not giving la even you call your mom or dad...MAMA'S PET...CHILDISH ASS....Buakakaka...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello =)