Saturday, July 14, 2007

Spending time with my housemate

Ok..my very 1st blog..everybody said that is damn funny.And gosh..Is my 1st time to write blog wert..apa boleh buat..belajar la..but 1st blog that can make people laugh..masih boleh tahankan???Back to main point..We are having dinner with wei hoe's parent and of course>>>free meal..eat all you can right?1st destination.pump minyak dulu then we heading to satay celup CAPITOL.So called 1 of the famous food in melacca.That is what melaccan usually mention.But for ipoh people.Don't feel curious about it,actually is { LOK LOK }>>in cantonese..nothing special about it.jus the curry stuff only.still consider ok la..we grab the food we want and here comes the GRAND FINALE>>>






Look at the size of this prawn...PRICE = RM 0.50
And look how my housemate eat it (IGNORE THE LEFT 1) >>>




So we had our meal and heading towards our 2nd destination>>>>OLDTOWN KOPITIAM because is an order by MR.LEE punya bapa.Well i guess most of the guy know KOPITIAM...we spend around an hour there and out last destination?????




>>>>>>>>>










Located in an isolated building and you will never know there is a center like this..So we spend our time there..I'm not the 1 playing snooker la...

This is my table..haha...











PENUH DENGAN GAYAKAN????



Gosh..the place is so damn hot.trust me.i'm sweating while taking this post.So we get back to our home and 2 bastard continue with their duty that is http://www.733333.com/. Wanna know more about this webside?check it out yourself.1st thing to do of course mandi la.then chat with the girl that i like.Feels so comfortable chatting with her and she is trying to learn piano weih.Hahaha.She better don't read this part.What a girl>>>She is pretty,sweet.cute and OMG.Boleh tengok tapi tak boleh DATING cause you all know la.She don;t like me then saya pergi confess..What for right???So just be normal friend with her and hopefully she like me also...Hahaha..Kinda hard to understand girl's feeling and i've been asking her out for months because she have to work and her family is 80% strict.BALIK SEBELUM 11 TAU..Get what i mean??? These feeling is killing me, i miss her,feel like smsing her and something runs through my mind {DO I MAKE HER FEEL ANNOYING ON ME??}.So just.......You all also know la right...Finally dream came true.God bless me weih.so i had a great evening with her during that day..STATUS ON THAT DAY>>>SURE HAPPY WERT..haha..That's all for now..Time to get to bed now...

No comments: