Monday, May 25, 2009

Mini Family Gathering

I have been hospitalize last month due to blood infection. If i have been hospitalize after it i would have been suspected with the stupid H1N1 ...God bless me (even i not really trust on this thing).Again it's been a stupid week where the same old stuff.Lying on my stupid bed and facing with the stupid nurse...Damn,unlucky week..After that week my sister turn to admit.Due to the previous post there are some typo error..haha..is may not june...pai seh pai seh..There is a clearer view on my newborn nephew...tadah.....................



DAMN CUTE RIGHT???

MY SISTER IS ALL RIGHT..HAHHA..LET'S MOVE ON

EVERYBODY BEING BUSY OUTSIDE..WAT FOR??IT'S FOR THE MANGO..DAMN..LOOK AT THE SIZE..MAKAN SATU LAO SAI 1 WEEK..AKAKAKAKAKA

EVERYTHING END HERE WITH FATHER AND SON GATHERING.+ CAMERA MAN(MY BRO)AKAKAKA

No comments: