Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

HO HO HO...MERRY CHRISTMAS.....so here it goes again..Everybody is like where to where to where to???Ya allah..I'm not even a christian,celebrate?Later my god are going to punish me weih..akakakaka..Melaka can d...no kl no kl....Final final final..akakaka..Think about final kononnya...So the group of 4 chill out together..This time with a little changes from our friend vivek...NORMAL POST FROM VIVEK

EVOLUTION



LASTLY..VIVEK'S PART TIME."BOBO"




Ok ok..So we kinda leave him to his working place for 3 hours.Guess where we heading to?? What portuguese settlement.




1st>>>>Heavy traffic..

2nd>>>>Pack with human being..

3rd>>>>Kena spray sial...

4th>>>>Get yourself dirty




SPOT WE MANAGE TO GET IN

SORRY FOR THE PIC...HAHHA




I just get myself in it and shout i'm not christian.Don't spray on me and damn...KENA JUGA...After enjoying ourself there,is time to get vivek back weih...



TAKE 5 TAKE 5..TIRED TIRED



AFTER TAKING 5



So our night continue after fetching vivek from certain place and we continue to rox our night..Hahahaha...merry christmas everyone..






No comments: