Tuesday, November 20, 2007

B*stard




Aren't those animal above lovely???Well is kinda cute for me..I love dog...They are your best friend ever.Well you guess know...When you are not in a good shape and you talk to them.They were like just lidten to you and sometimes they will express their sad face with you.They are just a good listener.So what happen to some dog if they are having a very bad owner???God damn it they will be suffering just like you wathing channel 551 on astro.Is something like those bastard started to beat their dog.....Damn it...





I RATHER CALL THEM BASTARD



I'm on my way back from classes,as usual.Taking the same old path that i take everyday.Well on the filed i saw a box with lotsa flies.Normal right,rubbish wert.But guess what inside that box...Dog,how could the owner just put their dog in the box and leave it on the field...I guess the dog had been beaten up to dead cause i saw there is a crack on the part of the mouth...Damn that owner weih...For F*CK SAKE..Damn that owner...






TAKE A CLOSE LOOK

NEVER HATE THEM,LOVE THEM

No comments: