Monday, September 3, 2007

Life Goes On

When i was hanging out with friend on the so called historical town of melacca.There are 1 thing i'm curious and so "sakai" that i don't even know Malaysia spend this kind of money on this type of vehicle.When i spotted that vehicle i was like "jom le kita naik"....akakakaka...But wasted,rushing for time.So make it next time..haihz...




MA LOU...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN JUS 2 VEHICLE AVAILABLE...PEK PEK...CUN..



As usual,what on earth i can do on SUNDAY???Lame...But this time is totally different.I got a wake up call from my good friend calle thunder.Malou,look at the weather...Its afternoon.How the hell i'm going to get my lunch and dinner??



BLEEDY WEATHER


So i keep on thinking how on earth i 'm going to have my lunch and dinner.Luckily this dude appear weih..



YOU SAFE MY LIFE

But......BUGGET la...haihz...so end up with biscuit+restaurant is hell far..So the next issue is about car.Without car,my life kinda bored.No place to go and just stick in this taman.Damn,sometimes had to rent car if "terpaksa" la or because of something urgent,well i'm not going to beg on people and ask them please la borrow me your car la weih please la..If you are saying that i'm studying for 2 years in melacca is ok wert.But i'm studying for 5 years.During my bro in UNI,my dad let him drive to cyber,i bet my bro know how's life without a car in UNI..haha...During my sis in UNI,my jie foo borrow her a car.But now during my time.APA PUN TADAK.BASIKAL SAJA ADA.What i don't understand is my dad told me that student must act like a student.Yea,student must act like a student but sometimes look on the other side..Having a car does not mean it will causes effect on studies.melacca......Where else i still can go.But luckily still got PTPTN..haha..i'm not going to buy car since i got car back in my hometown.well,try to get full loan since the address written on my melacca add.1stly,take motor license and then buy myself a super bike perhaps.HAIHZ...I never enjoy my UNI life at all...............................

1 comment:

BOGUS said...

Sorry bro...we would only gv u a car when u're mature enough to handle one.....JieJie got her car only during her final year in Uni. I got mine cause i did form6 and u did not. So there's nothing to rant about at this point. btw as for the loan, just apply the amount we advised u to. Else you will gv ur old man a headache during repayment. Don't cause any stir ya. Take care